Saturday, February 15, 2014

Two Sisters Travelling Stash Box goes to...

Happy Saturday! I hope that your past several weeks have given you time to sew! I have been busy working and packing for the move. March first will be here quickly and my goal is to have everything ready by the end of the month! I have been donating household items to hospice and doing a bit of destashing on Instagram to lighten my load. Most likely more fabrics will go up on Instagram this weekend.

The next recipient of the Two Sisters Travelling Stash is:


Stephanie @ Quarter Incher said...
Wow! You're so generous to replace so many items Leona! I'm glad the other contents are going to a good cause. I haven't done a travelling stash yet but think I'm ready :)
Please email me with your mailing address! 
We have to go to the grocery store today! I have been trying not to purchase too much at a time, so when we move there will very little frozen stuff to contend with. I am hoping to cut fabric for Bee Blocks tonight after we get some packing done. This weekend a Sunday Stash will go up on my blog with some pretty new fabrics to view. What are you doing this weekend? Well, I better run for now. Have a Happy Saturday and Happy Quilting!

2 comments:

suemac said...

I have received two traveling stash boxes. The first one I had to do quite a bit of rejuvenation. The next box had some great items in it. Thanks for keeping up the tradition of upgrading the items in the box.

Stephanie @ Quarter Incher said...

I'll be sure to keep the box full of great things! Thanks for everything Leona!