Monday, December 9, 2013

Fabric Baskets in the Making...

Happy Monday! I hope that all is well with you! Life has been pretty hectic with work, packing and getting my old house ready to move back into! The move most likely won't take place for several months.
I have been busy in my spare moments trying to get caught up on projects. The four baskets pictured below are for four different swaps. I am not going to name the swaps because it may give away their final destinations!! None the less the baskets are all adorable!
 
 
 
It is exciting to start to make some progress after being sick. There is still a ways to go to get everything finished, but I need to begin to pack my sewing room! Immediately after this post the Sew Mama Sew Giveaway will be posted! Yay!! Have a Happy Monday and Happy Quilting!

8 comments:

Kirsten said...

You make the nicest fabric baskets!! Hope you feel better soon too.

Barb said...

They're beautiful, Leona! I especially love the first one with all those cute fabrics. Good luck with all of your adventures.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Cute baskets! Good luck with the move. I know it is a safer area.

Lisa said...

You do make the best baskets! These are lovely!

Jolana said...

Your fabric baskets are really very nice! :) Jolana

Liz said...

beautiful baskets! I love the various panda fabrics :) Congrats on the move, I hope it goes smoothly!

Liz said...

beautiful baskets! I love the various panda fabrics :) Congrats on the move, I hope it goes smoothly!

Hilary said...

great baskets!