Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Another Needle Book Ready to Mail...

Happy Tuesday! I hope that the beginning of your week has left you time to sew! Another needle book is ready to mail. Hopefully it will be well received! The two pictures below are the front and back of the project:
(Front)
 (Back)
This the inside of the needle book. It is filled with some sewing extras for my partner! The package will go out with some other goodies for her stash.
My next project to finish is a Mug Rug for the Mug Rug Revival Swap on Flickr. What do you have left to finish up this week? Be sure to enter the Bloggy Giveaway by scrolling down below! Have a Happy Tuesday and Happy Quilting!

12 comments:

Cathy (aka CrafteeCC) said...

ooh, this is lovely ;-)

juceyj03 said...

Please send this little pretty my way! I lovvvveeee it!!
*Jessica
juceyj03@gmail.com

Maria said...

Such a lucky partner, the needle case is divine.

Needled Mom said...

I LOVE the dots on the inside. Great needlecase!

Kay said...

Really pretty, I love scrappy projects.

Mary Menzer said...

You make the sweetest gifts! I have a Halloween cape to finish today! And some curtains for a friends RV to finish this week before I can get back to quilty sewing.

Rosa said...

Super cute!

Quilting Nanny said...

Leona... I am one where,I just put the needle back into the package it came in and be done with it. But...these are so cute...think I am just going to have to make one! I like your patch pattern and that top stitching..just makes it all stand out brighter! Thanks for the inspiration!

suemac said...

Where did you get those cute button pins? Your needlecase is very cute.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Cute needle book. So was the last one (sorry, I didn't comment then).

Wendy said...

Another lovely needle keep.

Kat said...

I absolutely *love* this needlebook (and all the goodies that came with it). I'm already using it :-). Thanks so much for making me such a beautiful swap gift!! xoxox