Happy Saturday! I am a little late in writing this post because I had to think about what to say. I met my friend Kat through the Sew & Bee Happy Bee on flickr. They had a member drop out last year and I was lucky enough to replace her. My friend Kat has a blog called Mummas Time to Create. She is super creative and it has been just so much fun to get to know her! We share a crazy love for modern fabrics and have mailed so many packages back and forth filled with fabric and scraps. I have loved reading her blog posts and watching her create so many fantastic projects!
Kat lives in Australia and has an Etsy Shop called Flutter from Kat. Over the past year I have oogled at her projects that she completed on her blog and was so excited to see she made several of her projects into patterns for everyone to recreate and enjoy over and over again! The patterns are available for purchase in her Etsy Shop as PDF files.
As a special gift to one lucky follower of my blog, Kat is generously giving away one copy of each of the yummy patterns pictured below!
The first pattern is of an uber cool Scrappy Pouch!
The second pattern is an easy to construct and beautiful to enjoy Zipper Pouch!
The patterns are easy to follow and go together quickly for the construction of the pouches! Winning this giveaway is easy peasy:
1. Be a follower of my blog or become a new follower!
2. Visit Kat's Blog and become a new follower! Then leave a post here.
3. Visit Kat's Etsy Shop and leave a comment on my blog about what you like!
4. If you facebook, follow Kat on facebook and leave a comment on this post.
5. Leave a comment about whether you have made a zipper pouch or a Velcro pouch before.
6. Blog or tweet about this giveaway for another entry!
THIS GIVEAWAY WILL END ON FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2012 AT MIDNIGHT EASTERN STANDARD TIME! THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2012.
Many hugs a cross the miles to Kat! Thank you for sponsoring this giveaway! Have a very Happy Saturday and Happy Quilting!
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED!